1.29.2005

I'm Confused

From an e-mail with the subject “Frat house sex frenzy video tapes”

 

“desired, for the tabernacle and all within it. He also gave Moses with the odor of the ointment. But Judas Iscariot, one of his how that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou live in that city of refuge until he stands before the congregation be kindled against you, and you will perish quickly from off the Some of the people were so filled with lust for meat that clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to Siloam,
together and heard the noise of the people Joshua said to Moses, Jesus returns. His next waking moment will be in the resurrection, rising the cruel Egyptian taskmasters. I know the pain and anguish my people”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've seen that too and often wondered. I think it's just to confuse spam filters, but it's really weird.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home