3.04.2005

delusions of grandeur

Every once in awhile, normally while looking at famous people’s blogs, I have brief delusions of grandeur, and imagine being written about in a very casual way, by people that are “famous” that I admire.  Laurenn Mccubbin saying “he’s really quite genius” or Warren Ellis telling people to check out some latest work of mine because I’m mad or something.

 

Today, within the past five minutes, I had one but it did not feel at all good.  I imagine it’s due to a sense of realization of what I was doing.

 

School was excellent today, and I’m beginning or continuing to feel that this is really going out into the ether.  Where as my last blog was read by a select few, this is read by myself and my wife, which makes it all the more interesting. 

 

I think I’m having horrible brain demons being born again.  I can feel them dwelling in my hypothalamus, and they grow like cancer until I explode..

 

Things seems so strange recently.  A student told me I was one of her desert island people, as I have interesting stories to tell, and several students tell me they miss me after weekends and days off.  I understand its’ largely high school stuff, but still.

 

You’d think I’d realize these are compliments.  I worry I take too many things too lightly, and is start to realize this when I speak in front of people I’m less acquainted with.

 

There are people that just don’t get me.

 

Ok… I paused long enough that I lost my train, and have found other enjoyable diversions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home